Explore the magnificent collection of the Hermitage museum with guided tours! Plan your visit ahead and book a tour online now. Engaging 90-minutes tours will take you to the Golden and Diamond rooms of the Treasure gallery. See information on booking and visiting below. More tours to be added soon.
Treasure gallery introduces the visitors to the collection of jewelry masterpieces dating from the 3rd millennium BC to the early 20th century AD. Visitors may only visit the Treasure gallery as part of a guided tour.
Guided tour to the Diamond Room: feast your eyes on unique gems
The exhibition features priceless gems and luxurious objects that used to belong to the Romanov family and diplomatic gifts to Russian court. You will see the famous showcase boasting two horse harnesses lavishly decorated with precious stones, as well as exquisite decorations created by Carl Faberge.
Please choose tour parameters to see available tours.
- 中文, 汉语
When ordering entrance vouchers for visiting the museum, you can also order tours to the Golden and Diamond Treasure Rooms.
Ordering a Tour online will allow you to book a place in the Tour group in advance and avoid the queue at the voucher office for the Tour voucher.
The excursion voucher entitles you to visit a group excursion on the day and time specified in the voucher.
Please be advised: ordering an online tour is only possible with ordering entrance vouchers for visiting the museum. The number of excursion participants in one order cannot exceed the number of entrance vouchers in this order.
When ordering two excursions, you will receive an excursion voucher for each visitor for each of the excursions.
Each excursion voucher has an individual bar code that must be scanned at the entrance to the Treasure Rooms. Received tour vouchers can be printed or saved on mobile devices.
A free voucher when ordering excursions online is not provided.
Ordering excursion online is possible no later than 1 day before the start of the tour.
The gathering of the tour group is 10 minutes before the start of the tour. Each tour lasts 2 academic hours. The size of the group should not exceed 16 people.
If the participant of the excursion is late for the gathering place of the excursion groups through their own fault, the service for organizing the excursion is considered to be provided.
Place of excursion group gathering:
For an excursion to the Golden Treasure Room: at the Church Control;
For an excursion to the Diamond Treasure Room: at the Main Control.
Information about the passage to the gathering place of excursion groups can be obtained from the administrator at the information desk prior to the passage to the exposition or by calling the museum administrator (812) 710-90-79, or at the Support Service - phone 8 (812) 429-74-07.
Passage to the place of collection of the excursion to the Golden and Diamond Treasure Rooms:
You must enter the museum through a separate / special entrance from Millionnaya Street through Shuvalovsky Passage, connecting Millionnaya Street with the Palace Embankment between the buildings of the New and Small Hermitage (near Atlantis Statues).
If there is a queue at a separate / special entrance, you must present an excursion voucher to the museum employee at the entrance, in which case an extraordinary passage will be arranged for you.
Due to the complex architectural structure of the State Hermitage Museum, we do not recommend ordering excursions to the Gold and Diamond Treasure Rooms on the same day. If you nevertheless booked both excursions within one day, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the following information, which in the future (when visiting the museum) we recommend to have in print with you:
According to the terms of ordering excursion vouchers, the first time will always be еру excursion to the Golden Treasure Room. Thus, for further participation in the excursion to the Diamond Treasure Room after the excursion to the Golden Treasure Room, you need to proceed from the place of gathering for the excursion to the Golden Treasure Room to the place of gathering for the Diamond Treasure Room.
Next, check all the information (if necessary) with museum employees:
Passage (from Shuvalovsky passage) to the place of the excursion to the Golden Treasure Room:
• After passing the control, take the stairs to the transition between buildings (Sivkov transition);
• turn left; go through the hall of Egypt (No. 100) to the end;
• turn right and go through the cafe / shop zone to the Jordan Staircase (Museum Main Staircase);
• go to the second floor, go through the Eastern Gallery with portraits of the royal family (No. 151; 153) to the Church Stairs, located on the left;
• go down to the first floor; turn right to the post office;
• The place of gathering for the Golden Treasure Room is located behind the mail in front of the Church Control turnstiles and is indicated by information signs.
Passage to the place of gathering excursions to the Diamond Room:
• After passing the control, climb the stairs to the transition between buildings (Sivkov transition);
• turn left; go through the Hall of Egypt (No. 100) to the end;
• turn right and follow through the cafe / shop zone to the Jordan Staircase (Museum Main Staircase);
• go left through the gallery to the front desk to the turnstiles;
• The place of gathering for the Diamond Treasure Room is indicated by information signs.
Passage to the place of gathering for the excursion to the Diamond Treasure Room from the place of gathering to the Golden Treasure Room:
• turn left from the place of gathering for the excursion to the Golden Treasure Room (Church Control) and go to the Church Stairs;
• go up to the second floor and enter the Eastern Gallery with portraits of the royal family (No. 151; 153);
• turn right; go straight through the gallery to the Jordan Staircase;
• go down to the first floor and go forward. The venue for the excursion to the Diamond Treasure Room is on your left, to the turnstiles, next to the point where the audio guides are issued and is indicated by information signs.
If after finishing the excursions to the Diamond and Gold Treasure Rooms you want to continue visiting the museum, and taking into account that your voucher allows you to visit all the expositions of the Main Museum Complex only once, DO NOT EXIT through the turnstile.
Cancellation and refunds of excursion vouchers
If for some reason you change your mind about visiting the tour with the excursion voucher purchased on the site, you can cancel the order.
To cancel the order you need to send an email to the email address of the Support Service- email@example.com with the following data:
• Order number(s);
• Surname, name and patronymic of the person for whom the order is placed;
• Last 4 numbers of credit card indicated at checkout;
• Reasons for canceling an order
For excursion vouchers, the following cancellation policy applies:
• Refunds for excursion vouchers are possible no later than three days before the date of the excursion;
• Refunds for unused excursion vouchers after the date and time of the ordered excursion are allowed;
• Partial cancellation of an order is not possible: a refund can be made only for all vouchers (entrance and excursion) in the order;
• Return is made by a reverse transaction to the card that was used for payment.