Explore the magnificent collection of the Hermitage museum with guided tours! Plan your visit ahead and book a tour online now. Engaging 90-minutes tours will take you to the Golden and Diamond rooms of the Treasure gallery. See information on booking and visiting below. More tours to be added soon.
Treasure gallery introduces the visitors to the collection of jewelry masterpieces dating from the 3rd millennium BC to the early 20th century AD. Visitors may only visit the Treasure gallery as part of a guided tour.
Guided tour to the Diamond Room: feast your eyes on unique gems
The exhibition features priceless gems and luxurious objects that used to belong to the Romanov family and diplomatic gifts to Russian court. You will see the famous showcase boasting two horse harnesses lavishly decorated with precious stones, as well as exquisite decorations created by Carl Faberge.
Please choose tour parameters to see available tours.
- 中文, 汉语
1. The tour ticket entitles you to take a guided group tour on the date and time noted on the ticket;
2. After placing an order, you will receive a tour ticket(s) AND entrance ticket(s);
3. If you order several tours, you will receive tour tickets for each visitor, as well as entrance tickets according to your order;
4. Free admission does not apply to guided tours;
5. Make sure you print the tickets;
6. Exchange the tickets before you enter the museum at the Small Hermitage (from Millionnaya street, enter between the New Hermitage and the Small Hermitage buildings).
7. Make sure you exchange the tour tickets before you enter the museum;
8. Tour duration is 2 academic hours (90 minutes). Maximum group capacity is 16 people;
9. Please arrive to the tour meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour starting time;
10. Your booking expires in case of late attendance;
11. Booking is possible not later than 2 days before the date of the tour;
12. If you already have an entrance ticket, please request cancelation at email@example.com after you receive the new one. No processing fee will be charged;
13. Photography and video recording are not allowed in the Golden room and the Diamond room;
14. You can approach the administrator at the information desk before the entrance to get information on how to get to tour meeting points;
- How to get to the tour group meeting points:
Enter the museum through the Main entrance (from Palace Square). Pass by the ticket offices, turn right to the Small Cloakroom. Then turn left, and go straight until the sign “Meeting point for groups taking a tour to the Treasure gallery Gold Rooms”.
Enter the museum through the Main entrance (from Palace Square). Pass by the ticket offices, turn right. Go through the turnstile. The tour group meeting point is after the turnstile.
If you have a booking for both Golden Room and Diamond Room tours on the same day:
Use directions above to get to the Golden Room. After the end of the Golden room tour, take the stairs to the second floor. Enter hall 156 (the Rotunda), turn right, and go straight until hall 189 (The Malachite Room). Turn right; go straight until the Jordan Staircase. Descend to the first floor. The Diamond Room tour meeting point is in front of you, before the turnstiles.
ATTENTION! After the first tour, DO NOT EXIT through the turnstile if you have another tour booked or wish to continue visiting the museum.
If you are having trouble finding the tour meeting point, please call the Customer support at +7 (812) 429-74-07 or Museum Administrator at +7 (812) 710-90-79.
- You can return your voucher and get the refund not later than two business days before the date of the tour. A nonrefundable Processing Service Fee $3.95 applies per each ticket and tour sold. Partial refund is not possible. To cancel your order, contact the Customer Support.