Due to technical problems, ticket sales will be available within a few hours
- You can avoid a long line at the ticketing office at the museum by purchasing Hermitage tickets online.
- The price of a Internet-ticket differs from the price of a ticket available in the museum ticket office because the internet-ticket gives you the right to enter the museum without queue on any museum working day. The ticket is valid for 180 days. Plan your visit ahead!
- After placing an order with our e-shop, you will receive a Ticket via email.
- If you have not received this e-mail, we suggest you check your spam folder. If you cannot find the e-mail with the ticket attached, please contact our customer support: email@example.com, and we will resend it to you, as well as to any additional e-mail addresses you specify.
- The ticket comes by link for downloading. To view and print out this file you must use Adobe Reader, a program that can be downloaded for free.
- When placing an order for a group, you will receive a ticket for each member of the group. All tickets will be on the name of the person who places the order; you don’t need to submit the names of all visitors. Please note: all tickets from the order need to be used on the same day (on the same 2 days - for 2-day tickets).
- To enter the museum, show a printed ticket to the security at the entrance.
- To enter the exposition, scan the bar code on a printed ticket at turnstiles. There is a bar code scanner for mobile devices at the Small Hermitage entrance to the Main Museum Complex, located on the right turnstile. To enter other exposition complexes, you need a printed ticket.
- Tickets printed at home are only valid if printed on white A4 paper. Partially printed, dirty or damaged tickets will not be accepted and will be considered invalid.
- If you cannot print the ticket, please approach the Information Desk on the day of your visit (entrance to the Small Hermitage from Millionnaya street, enter between the New Hermitage and the Small Hermitage buildings); you will need to name the number of your order, the name it has been placed under, and present a valid ID.
- To redeem complimentary tickets for children under 18, students, other visitors eligible for free admission (the quantity must be noted in the order, max.2 per order), please approach the Information desk at the Small Hermitage; you will need to name the number of your order, the name it has been placed under, and present your ID and the documents proving free admission (none needed for children).
- Shall you have any problems with your ticket, please contact Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org or the Information Desk (Shuvalovsky entrance).
- The ticket includes a privilege to use photo/video cameras, where permitted.
- Unused Tickets are refundable upon cancellation (less Processing Service Fee). Partial refund is not possible; you can only return the whole order. A nonrefundable Processing Service Fee $3.95 applies per each one-day entrance Ticket sold and $4.95 applies per each two-day entrance Ticket sold. All fees and taxes are included in the ticket price.
- The ticket is valid for one entry to each facility during one day (for one-day tickets) or two subsequent museum working days (for two-day tickets).
- If you redeemed the ticket(s) at the e-ticket Booth, they are valid for one day (for one-day tickets) or two subsequent museum working days (for two-day tickets) starting the date they were redeemed.
- If you placed the order before March 15th 2016, you can redeem your tickets at the Internet Ticket Booth (Shuvalovsky entrance)
- The first Thursday of each month is a free admission day. You may use your ticket and avoid a line, or you may get a free ticket in the ticket office. There are no refunds for used tickets, even if they were used on a free admission day. Partial refund is not possible.