You can purchase electronic entrance vouchers for organizing visits to the museum in the "Museum Visit" section. Vouchers are paid using a credit card online.
Be advised that:
- When buying a voucher for another person, you must enter the surname, name and patronymic of the person who is directly going to visit the museum when entering information about the visitor.
- When buying vouchers for several visitors, you only need to indicate the name, surname and middle name of one of the visitors when entering data.
You can place order for not more than 10 vouchers at once. If you need more than 10 vouchers, please contact our customer service.
Attention! Any type of voucher gives the right to visit any exhibit object only once during one day.
By purchasing vouchers for organizing visits to the museum, you can add to each order two free vouchers for children under 16 years of age.
Please be advised that when placing an order in which there is a free voucher, information about it will be indicated only in the main voucher (in the first voucher from the order), which you would receive by e-mail. A separate free voucher is not generated electronically, and you will need to receive it directly when visiting the museum.
To receive a free voucher indicated in the order you must:
1. After passing the security post, go to the cashier (next to the turnstiles);
2. Present to the cashier the voucher and a document proving your identity (surname, name and patronymic indicated in the voucher must coincide with the surname, name and patronymic in the document);
3. Present to the cashier any document confirming the age of the child.
You can print the vouchers received by e-mail or save electronically on a mobile device.
• A two-day voucher must be printed, since not all Hermitage exhibition complexes have readers for the electronic barcode. A two-day voucher is valid for two consecutive days (excluding Monday, January 1 and May 9 - these days the museum is closed).
There is a separate / special entrance for visitors to the Main Museum Complex from Millionnaya Street through Shuvalovsky Passage, connecting Millionnaya Street with the Palace Embankment between the buildings of the New and Small Hermitage (near Atlantis Statues) (see Map). Go through the security checkpoint at the entrance and follow the turnstiles if you do not have a free children's voucher in your order.
A free children's voucher (for children under 16 years of age), if ordered when purchasing a voucher, can only be obtained at the voucher office of the museum at the time of the visit: you must contact the Internet voucher office of the Main Museum Complex or the voucher office of another exhibition object you are visiting, (exact information to find the cash desk, contact the administrator of the entrance area), and give the order number. You must have any document with you confirming the age of the child.
To go to the museum, attach the barcode on the voucher to the reader on the turnstile (printed or electronic version of the barcode).
Please note: all vouchers from one order must be used at one visit to the museum, i.e. you cannot use one voucher from an order on one day and another on another day.
Cancellation and Refunds of vouchers
If your plans have changed, you can cancel the order.
To cancel the order you need to send an email to the email address of the Support Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following data:
• Order number(s);
• Surname, name and patronymic of the person for whom the order is placed;
• Last 4 numbers of credit card indicated at checkout;
• Reasons for canceling the order
For online vouchers, the following cancellation policy applies:
• A nonrefundable Processing Service Fee $3.95 applies per each one-day entrance Voucher sold and $4.95 applies per each two-days entrance Voucher sold. The cost of processing an order includes, inter alia, commissions of banks and payment systems.
• Partial cancellation of the order is not possible, - a refund can be processed only for all vouchers specified in the order;
• Return is made by a reverse transaction to the card that was used for purchase.