USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
All orders accepted on the website are pending upon payment verification. Once we receive your order, our Customer Service will send you an order confirmation via e-mail, informing that your order has been accepted and payment has been verified. The order confirmation e-mail will summarize all the particulars pertaining to your order. In the unlikely event of a discrepancy between the information provided on the website and the information provided in the confirmation email, the content in the latter will prevail.
If for any reason we cannot verify your payment, we will inform you by e-mail. In such a case you will have to re-enter your order on our web site.
Another e-mail will be sent to you when your shipment is leaving our warehouse. This e-mail will also contain the name of the shipping company in charge of the delivery, a tracking number, and information on how to track your shipment over the Internet.
If you pay for your order using a credit card, the order confirmation e-mail will be sent to you at the latest by close of business (US Pacific Standard Time) on the following business day after you placed your order.
If you pay for your order by check or money order, the order confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once we receive your check or money order and funds have been verified.
The order confirmation e-mail will contain:
- Status of your order: accepted or not accepted
- Itemized price, including taxes and shipping and handling costs
- Expected delivery dates of the items you have purchased
- In the event you purchased State Hermitage Museum tickets or gift certificates, which can be delivered electronically, the e-mail will contain access codes with some guidance and instructions.
Order processing times
All items in stock will be shipped within 1 – 3 business days, upon payment verification. Backordered items will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days after they become available at our warehouse. Dates of availability will be indicated on the website whenever possible.
Sales tax will be calculated based on the shipping address to which the order is shipped. Sales tax will be added to all purchases delivered to the state of California. Sales tax will not be applied when purchasing a gift certificate. It will eventually be applied when the gift certificate is used to pay for an order, if required. Sales tax will be computed before including shipping and handling charges.
Sales tax will not be applied to the sales of State Hermitage Museum entrance tickets.
In order to make your ordering process easier, we’ve listed our addressing guidelines here:
- We can not ship to PO Boxes
- APO/FPO: For APO or FPO addresses, please enter APO or FPO in the City field and select one of the following in the State field: Armed Forces Europe (includes Middle East, Africa, and Canada); Armed Forces Americas; or Armed Forces Pacific. Also make sure that you have selected U.S.A. in the Country field.
- US Territories: The US territories can be found in the State/Prov/Terr drop down box.
- Canadian Provinces: The Canadian provinces can be found in the State/Prov/Terr drop down box.
Large quantity sales
If you would like to receive information about our corporate sales program or purchase the Museum’s products in large quantities, you can contact our agents:
- Phone:1(818) 701-5652 Tuesday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time. From outside the United States and Canada, please dial the appropriate United States access code.+ 7 (812) 495-7132 or 7(921) 992-6828 Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. UTC/GMT+3.
- Fax: 1(818) 701-0652. From outside the United States and Canada, please dial the appropriate United States access code.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our agents will be happy to assist you and discuss available discounts, reserved for large corporate sales.